1. Beginning next week, July 13th, your weekly trash & recycling collection is changing to:
Trash pick-up on TUESDAY
Recycling-only pick-up on THURSDAY
2. Baltimore City recycles more items than ever, read below what items are accepted curbside.
PLEASE NOTE ADDITION OF MILK CARTONS & ALL PLASTICS CODED #1 - #7 !
4. Please do not use plastic bags--clogs the single-stream sorter machines.
5. Place recyclables in trash cans, yellow bins, plastic tubs or boxes.
6. Any questions, feel free to email Laurel Peltier at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 311.
Baltimore City Accepted Curbside Recycling Materials as of June 2009
1. ALL Paper plus milk cartons and juice boxes
• All colored paper such as printer paper, and school papers.
• All types of mail including envelope plastic windows.
• Books, both hardbound and paperback books and telephone books.
• All newsprint types.
• Paper folders.
• Magazines and catalogs.
• Cardboard and corrugated boxes. Take out plastic or foam.
• Food boxes (cereal, cookies, crackers, etc). Trash plastic bag.
• Cardboard egg containers.
• * NEW* Milk, juice or soup cartons.
• * NEW* Juice boxes.
2. Plastic Bottles and containers coded #1 through #7 on the bottom, caps & lids o.k.
• Aluminum cans
• Tin and steel cans
• Empty aerosol cans
• Tin foil (clean)
• aluminum pie pans
3. Glass- Rinsed bottles and jars.